Most Dangerous Stunt Ever By Two Girls-Do You Dare To Do This???...Check Out the Video

Most Dangerous Stunt Ever By Two Girls-Do You Dare To Do This???...Check  Out the Video
Most Dangerous Stunt Ever By Two Girls-Do You Dare To Do This??? Click on TOP to see the Video

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Angelina Jolie Quits Acting


As per reports The Tomb Raider and Salt star Angelina will quit acting career for her kids and spend more time with them. Earlier her 48-year-old fiance, Brad Pitt had claimed that he will soon quit acting for directing in gap of three years


In an interview given 37-year-old actress said “I think I’m going to have to give up the acting as the kids hit the teenage years, anyway, too much to manage at home,” she revealed to Britain’s Channel 4 News. “I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even be able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun, but…”
 'I will do some films and I am so fortunate to have the job, it's a really lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it.


Brad and Angie have six children as of now – Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and twins Knox and Vivienne, four.Before she quits she will finish Sleeping Beauty revamp Maleficent, scheduled to hit the screen in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...