Most Dangerous Stunt Ever By Two Girls-Do You Dare To Do This???...Check Out the Video

Most Dangerous Stunt Ever By Two Girls-Do You Dare To Do This???...Check  Out the Video
Most Dangerous Stunt Ever By Two Girls-Do You Dare To Do This??? Click on TOP to see the Video

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sania Mirza’s Autobiography Coming soon.....

Sania Mirza is all set to go ahead with her autobiography,but yet to decide on the release.


"I have already written 26 chapters of my autobiography, but life is moving on everyday on a continuous basis. So, new chapters are being added to it. Now I have to take a call on when to complete it and also when to release it," said Sania Mirza.

"Lot of things are written about me which is partly true and partly false. Therefore, I wish want to tell my story on my own. I am also penning my autobiography, so that my viewpoint reaches the people," she said.


On asked about Sachin Tendulkar's autobiography, she replied "We don't include controversies for selling books and Sachin will never do such a thing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...